Monday, June 23, 2008

These are a few of my unknown things.......

  1. My favourite track right now is "Mann udaan varyache…" (Marathi song)
  2. You know it's love when you are so secure in your feelings for him that you are ready to truly give him all the freedom and yet feel closer than ever.
  3. The most huggable person in the world to me is my son and before that my paternal grandmom whose wrinkled skin and plump arms gave me all the comfort in the world.
  4. A dark secret you don't know about me – After my son was born and I resumed office after my maternity leave, a new batch of trainees had joined. One of them fell head over heels in love with me…. And it gave me huge ego boost when I came to know about it.
  5. A naughty secret you don't know about me – My cousin and I tied bells to my grand uncle's pyjamas ... just to spite him as he was such a disciplinarian.
  6. A funny secret you don't know about me- My friends and I locked our college principal in his office and then locked the common corridor door and were then chased by our peon but we easily outran him.
  7. A chore I hate doing is – putting the mosquito net in the night.
  8. My most special memory is seeing my son get his Chief Prefect badge on the school stage and being sworn in as the HEAD BOY.
  9. I am most scared of loneliness and also of driving a car.
  10. I am proud of my husband's paintings and his carpentry skills.
  11. I last cried when a person very close to me betrayed my trust in him.
  12. The last time I laughed my guts out was when I met up with my "train" friends and we reminisced about all the mad things we had done 15 years back.
  13. Shopping is Kabhi khushi kabhi gham….
  14. My favourite 2 a.m. snack in the past was cheese cubes and currently is "chewing hubby's brains". .
  15. The coolest thing in my wardrobe is a sexy cotton top with a blue and white print.. revealing yet conservative…. Deadly combo.

1 comment:

No enigma here. I'm your girl-next-door said...

Kya baat hai... quite a brazen 'fession list... I loved the "taking a sneak-peak at my newly-wedded aunt and uncle making love." Eewww... but great fun!